Monday, August 12, 2013

Winning with Mastery

There is an old country axiom which states, "Success in life comes not from holding a good hand, but in playing a poor hand well."

You were born to succeed, not fail. By mastering your talents and skills you can not only win at what you do, but new doors of opportunity will open to you. 

I have seen individuals with mediocre abilities manage to attract amazing results by mastering what they do. From their business to their personal lives. 

Skill, like muscle grows through exercise. We can practice being the best we can be and extend our skills even more by hanging out with people who challenge us to be excellent so that we can become better each day. 
"I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it." - Thomas Jefferson. 
As the CEO & Founder of Gold Star Referral Clubs, I find that I have never learned enough about referral marketing. I want to stay on top of the game. I try to set the stage for success with the business people in Gold Star. I want them to excel at giving and receiving referrals in an environment that allows their hard work and talents to shine. I find that when we're challenged to be become better, we do.

Complacency is a thief that steals our business and tries to make us fail. Gold Star gives us a great system to help us all become better business people. It is a quality environment that brings us more business AND makes us sharpen our business skills.
"Quality is about love; it's a passionate obsession with perfection. It is the result of good intentions, uncompromising standards, sincere effort, intelligent design, attention to detail and skillful execution. Quality is the calling card of greatness." - Gary Ryan Blair, author of Everything Counts.

1 comment: